fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Previous convictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake mk2

Jake mk2

Male Number of posts : 413
Drives : Mk2 Golf GTI
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Previous convictions Empty
PostSubject: Previous convictions   Previous convictions EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 17:26

I know this is a difficult question but, if my brother has motoring convictions to my address would that go against me in a quote? And also if I was hit does that go against me? I can only go on what money comparison sites say but I wanted to ask an insurance provider to see what they said
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=742850927
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Previous convictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Previous convictions   Previous convictions EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 18:30

Jake mk2 wrote:
I know this is a difficult question but, if my brother has motoring convictions to my address would that go against me in a quote? And also if I was hit does that go against me? I can only go on what money comparison sites say but I wanted to ask an insurance provider to see what they said

no your brothers motoring offences will make no difference to you unless he is named on your policy. A single non fault claim with usually make little or no difference but obviously insurers do start to worry if you have had several claims even if they are all non fault.

Hope that helps.

Martin Previous convictions 460227
Back to top Go down

Previous convictions
Page 1 of 1