fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

someone help me please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ben k

ben k

Male Number of posts : 219
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-09-15

someone help me please  Empty
PostSubject: someone help me please    someone help me please  EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 16:47

hey ive been trying to find a blanking strip for my front number plate on my bmw. so i can remove my number plate but i cant find one anywhere can anyone help me please lol
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

Male Number of posts : 196
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: someone help me please    someone help me please  EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 17:00

ben k wrote:
hey ive been trying to find a blanking strip for my front number plate on my bmw. so i can remove my number plate but i cant find one anywhere can anyone help me please lol

Try bmw? Thats what chubby did and it looks the bollocks
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

Male Number of posts : 219
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: someone help me please    someone help me please  EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 17:02

vw clarkson wrote:
ben k wrote:

o do bmw actually sell them? ill give them a ring monday then.
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

Male Number of posts : 196
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: someone help me please    someone help me please  EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 17:05

ben k wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
ben k wrote:

From what chubby was saying at the last me yer i guess so. He said that he paid around a tenner from bmw but they had to order it from the u.s.a
Back to top Go down
Stampers

Stampers

Male Number of posts : 1553
Drives : BMW 32HATE
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: someone help me please    someone help me please  EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 23:46

vw clarkson wrote:
ben k wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
ben k wrote:

From what chubby was saying at the last me yer i guess so. He said that he paid around a tenner from bmw but they had to order it from the u.s.a

I bought mine for my old E36 (standard bumper) from BMW and they charged £12. The M-tech one is £23... Evil or Very Mad
It took a few days to turn up as it was sent from Germany. Don't know why it'd be shipped from the US?
It's classed as a front rubstrip moulding for the Japanese Domestic Market.

The one for the E46 will most likely be more expensive.
Anyway, Part No. 16 on here is what you're after, however there isn't a part-code for it so I don't know what it is... http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=AL32&mospid=47631&btnr=51_3160&hg=51&fg=15
It might be worth checking E46Fanatics forum and seeing whether they know about it on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghettofresh.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone help me please    someone help me please  Empty

Back to top Go down

someone help me please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: The Garage :: Bodywork and Styling-
Jump to: