fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mk5 golf tdi problem please help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inkyjamesdee

inkyjamesdee

Male Number of posts : 9
Drives : Mk2 Caddy Van/ Mk4 GTI 1.8T
Registration date : 2009-10-04

mk5 golf tdi problem please help Empty
PostSubject: mk5 golf tdi problem please help   mk5 golf tdi problem please help EmptyWed Jun 27 2012, 16:51

Hi all my dad is having problem after problem with his 2.0gt tdi golf. firstly the engine management light came on ,got it plugged in and it showed up over boosting , so i replaced the turbo unit. and the air mass meter, took it on a road test and the turbo seems to be unresponsive on low revs especially on pulling off, if i lift of the throttle slightly then back down again it then goes fine until i slow down then it does it again , ive since stripped down the egr valve/ throttle body and manifold and cleaned it all out as this was very carboned up , put it together again and it has made no diiference , i have just started it up again and now the emissions workshop light has come back on , i really am stuck now. what can it be ...

just a quick update on my problem.ive had it plugged in again, and fault code 19559 came up motor for intake manifold flap(v157) malfunction. so today he has changed it for a new one and still he has the same problem, although the emissions workshop and engine management light has gone off, so its really getting to him now , has anyone else had this problem before or can really help out .
Back to top Go down

mk5 golf tdi problem please help
Page 1 of 1