fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another newbie, this time from harston.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gilbey_jps

Male Number of posts : 2
Drives : mk4 2.0
Registration date : 2013-05-14

another newbie, this time from harston.  Empty
PostSubject: another newbie, this time from harston.    another newbie, this time from harston.  EmptyWed Jun 05 2013, 14:26

hey all,
so been mucking about/trying to help out with my friends dubs for few years finally paid off my debts and was able to get a new car last month, had a little hunt and have ended up with a mk4 2.0 :s not the most popular engine choice i know and would have liked something older but i couldnt turn it down for the money he wanted and with it needing to be a daily driver and do a fair few moterway miles to bristol and back. havent had time to do alot yet what with work etc and coming on holiday (currently in tenerife, lots of very nice polo saloons out here seems to be the only car they modify Smile ) managed to get up early get the rear coilovers done in the morning before heading out here so the fronts will be the first project when i get back lol and then time will tell i guess. (deffinately not the most knowlageable so sorry in adavance for some of the simple questions that will follow in the future)

Long shot but anyone else hailing from harston or neibouring villages out their??
Back to top Go down
krazy*k

krazy*k

Female Number of posts : 513
Drives : MK3 polo G40 Slag
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: another newbie, this time from harston.    another newbie, this time from harston.  EmptyThu Jun 06 2013, 18:55

I'm from stapleford so only 5 mins from you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cambsdubcollective/
gilbey_jps

Male Number of posts : 2
Drives : mk4 2.0
Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: another newbie, this time from harston.    another newbie, this time from harston.  EmptySun Jun 09 2013, 15:12

kl Smile will keep my eyes open for you when im back from holiday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another newbie, this time from harston.    another newbie, this time from harston.  Empty

Back to top Go down

another newbie, this time from harston.
Page 1 of 1