fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help needed transferring a stereo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jorj

jorj

Female Number of posts : 73
Drives : White Mk2 Scirocco Scala
Registration date : 2008-10-15

help needed transferring a stereo Empty
PostSubject: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo EmptyWed Jan 28 2009, 09:07

I need some help transfering a Vibe sub and amp and 6by9's from my old car into my Scirocco! Is anyone willing to give me a hand with this?! There will be beers, pizza or cash in it for you!!!

Thanks
Jorj
xx
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

Male Number of posts : 1831
Drives : mk2 golf gti 2.0 8v, mk2 golf gti 2.0 16v ABF, mk4 golf gt tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo EmptyWed Jan 28 2009, 10:12

beers, pizza and cash! lol! damn i wish i was closer to cambridge.

it wouldnt take someone to long

dont get ripped off by someone
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo EmptyWed Jan 28 2009, 12:45

i could do it for you when you come to get that window? Wont take long. Trying to remember where i put the power for the amp through the bulkhead on my gtx Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jorj

jorj

Female Number of posts : 73
Drives : White Mk2 Scirocco Scala
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo EmptyWed Jan 28 2009, 14:40

You see theres the hitch! It needs to be done at my place off chesterton road cos i live with the guy who bought my old car and the system is still wired into his car! So i need to take that one out... put it in my Rocco and put the system in my Rocco in his car!!! Gonna be a pain in the butt which is why I will ply you with pizza! And then when its done you can have the beer!!!
Back to top Go down
smithgtx

smithgtx

Male Number of posts : 14
Drives : Currently looking...
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo EmptyWed Feb 25 2009, 22:33

Pull the power from the battery through the bulkhead behind the glove box... need to take it out but it isn't hard, only a few screws.

I pulled the seats and carpets out to run the cables back, but I had to re-wire my car... was much fun, but you can run the cables down the side of the car without to much messing around.

As for the 6x9's I'd sell them and get some 6x4's as thats whats already in the car (unless you have holes cut already)... but thats just me, easier and looks nicer to (well I think so).

I'll be taking my 2 10" subs out at the weekend all being well, so I'll see if I can take some pix... nice 15" going in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/profiles/karlsmithuk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help needed transferring a stereo   help needed transferring a stereo Empty

Back to top Go down

help needed transferring a stereo
Page 1 of 1