fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......

Go down 
+28
Harty
vside
doddgydubber
Jake mk2
ben k
Pistacheuro
whittle
Jimbo
max
mooragerx7
MarkGTX
guy
billybug
Tiz
VW Mike
aztec
whatalotafun
brynt
Cupra20
CaddyRage
caddyman
nelds
polo steph
mk3golfcab
mk1g60phill
Lupton_20vt
matty_mk1
curtis_caddy
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Empty
PostSubject: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 17:59

......has taken a fair while to gather some pics to advertise for mine and my mates small buissness we are starting. nothing overly fancy yet but we have got a few bits to show off of what can be done.

stuff that can be done is:

pinstriping
signwriting
small details

polishing
wheel lips
split rim dishes
fully polished wheels

sandblasting
painting
powder coating
anodizing

machineing,
custom bits (pretty much anything can be done)
centre caps are the most popular so far
bolt extracting
manifolds, carbs etc

We are going to offer a full split rim wheel refurb too, can be dropped off in one piece with or without tyres then collected with everything minty fresh once again with or without tyres.

pics of bits and bobs so far, also waiting on more machine custom work so will add those once i recieve them.

before
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy663
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy664

after
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy697
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy698
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy702

steph had her powdercoating done so we cant take credit for that, centre caps are custom made and also act as a spigot ring, and are made from air craft grade ali and then polished.

my wheels with custom "no bolt" caps with vw logo painted on
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Editionwheel

other "details", pinstriping and signwriting
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thebluewagon055
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 22e2979a
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 8fcb1580
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 5bfaa657
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy708

also some of dans handy work on the cnc machines, if you look close you can even see he engarved them "vw"
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy704
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy705

ask away with any questions, all quotes will be done via pm's also.

cheers for looking peeps wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 51732
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 18:11

good stuff homie. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 18:17

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 51732 wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Icon_cheers

well im still after that cross on my fuel cap and personal sig on my bootlid would be coolio wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 651561
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 18:21

Hey jo i just striped all the old paint of my new g60 charger and wanted the parts of it that are visible when its in polished i was going to start with paper but cant get in the tricky areas so could you do this and maybe some charger brackets aswell.cheers phill wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 651561
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

Male Number of posts : 1566
Drives : 05' Fabia VRS, 00' TL1000R
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 19:17

you do the spiked centres on a cnc lathe mate?or manual lathe then polish them up?either way looks good, might give you a pm bout something in the near future!!
Back to top Go down
polo steph

polo steph

Female Number of posts : 1445
Drives : black 6n polo and 6n2 GTI
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 22:39

my rimz look siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick I love you
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 05:48

how much Joe for some spigot rings to be made up...???.....cannot find anything to fit the slotmags :(
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 17:26

cheers for all the comments guys!

mk1g60phill wrote:
Hey jo i just striped all the old paint of my new g60 charger and wanted the parts of it that are visible when its in polished i was going to start with paper but cant get in the tricky areas so could you do this and maybe some charger brackets aswell.cheers phill wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 651561
yeh man om me some pics and ile see what i can do

mk3golfcab wrote:
you do the spiked centres on a cnc lathe mate?or manual lathe then polish them up?either way looks good, might give you a pm bout something in the near future!!

my mate dan is the wiz on the machines mate, he said he cnc lathed them, then i polished them wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Icon_king

polo steph wrote:
my rimz look siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Herz
yeh i no, cant wait to see em back together properly!

nelds wrote:
how much Joe for some spigot rings to be made up...???.....cannot find anything to fit the slotmags :(
what size u need mate? ile have a hund round few places and if i cant find em ile get dan to get a quote for yah fella wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 51732
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 17:29

heres some pics i took of dans latest job, its to run ITB's on a porka 928 (if i remember correctly) v8 beast. will go round the shop tomo to get some pics of them on the head. this is how they look atm, can do this kind of work for running bike carbs or ITB's on most engines. literaly most things can be done!
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy710
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy711
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy709
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 17:34

Ill be needing me 1 of them fanny molds josephine Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 19:31

what machines are you using?also sent you a pm last week regarding some polishing never got a reply?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 20:37

Machines for what liam? I replied to your pm the next day mate, done it off my phone mate so may not have sent propperly
Back to top Go down
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 21:13

another person who does that.lol.i didnt get ur reply.im just curious bout the mills and lathes that have been used as thats what i do 4 a living and it interests me sad i know anyway bud sorry to clog up your thread, some good work been done and i can imagine much more work will come your way.
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 21:23

No it's fine dude, dan does all the complex machine stuff as it's way over my head how they all work! Ile get some details off him tomo when I see him.

Will hook u up with a manifold soon Matty, think we gonna make a funky one for my truck too
Back to top Go down
caddyman

caddyman

Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 21:37

bout time u biged ur self up mate now get on with me centre caps ha ha may need dan to come have look at me golf for me brackets soon mate
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 21:44

caddyman wrote:
bout time u biged ur self up mate

Exactly what i was thinking.

You gotta do a demo on the pinstriping at the next shows me thinks joe wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 651561
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
caddyman

caddyman

Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyTue Oct 13 2009, 21:47

feel free to pin stripe me caddy go mad on it mate lol
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 06:23

Cheers for the positive comments fellas!

caddyman wrote:
bout time u biged ur self up mate now get on with me centre caps ha ha may need dan to come have look at me golf for me brackets soon mate
Yeh man ile bring him to miks, need to look at those break caliper brackets on the mk2 vr as they are slightly off so we going to make our own version :-)

Last edited by curtis_caddy on Wed Oct 14 2009, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 16:50

going to be using this thread as a kind of build thread if yah like, ill all the small and big stuff on the go and try get some progression pics too. got one more of stephs wheels done today, also the back of the lips are being polished for when u see thme once the tyres have been stretched on, cant wait to see these all in one piece and on the car!
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Thewhitecaddy726
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 08:13

Hey joe, does dan do ally welding?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 08:16

CaddyRage wrote:

No mate but I can get it done at work, what you need doing? Drop me a text if that's easier
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 08:56

curtis_caddy wrote:
CaddyRage wrote:

No mate but I can get it done at work, what you need doing? Drop me a text if that's easier

Basically the throttle body mount on a 16v inlet cutting off and remounting on the other side so affectively it will look like the rare rocco 16v inlet. That way, if i decide to valver my golf, i can keep the metering head where it is and it'll look factory wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 51732
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 09:05

Skip that joe, just had a look at a standard valver manifold. Much fabbing to make it look right wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 09:08

CaddyRage wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:
CaddyRage wrote:

Basically the throttle body mount on a 16v inlet cutting off and remounting on the other side so affectively it will look like the rare rocco 16v inlet. That way, if i decide to valver my golf, i can keep the metering head where it is and it'll look factory wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... 51732

Yeh mate can do that for yah, can bring it to the meet or drop it down to me up to you mate.
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

Male Number of posts : 553
Drives : Ibiza Cupra
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 16:04

How much do you charge to do pinstriping buddy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... Empty

Back to top Go down

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next