fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......

Go down 
+28
Harty
vside
doddgydubber
Jake mk2
ben k
Pistacheuro
whittle
Jimbo
max
mooragerx7
MarkGTX
guy
billybug
Tiz
VW Mike
aztec
whatalotafun
brynt
Cupra20
CaddyRage
caddyman
nelds
polo steph
mk3golfcab
mk1g60phill
Lupton_20vt
matty_mk1
curtis_caddy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 16:49

Cupra20 wrote:
How much do you charge to do pinstriping buddy?

all depends fella, colour(s) size is how i go about it. what you thinking mate wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 651561
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

Male Number of posts : 553
Drives : Ibiza Cupra
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16 2009, 15:48

Okey dokey mate, would like a little something done on my bike frame when its back from powder coating, i'll try and find a pic of what i'd like or do you do air brushing??

i'd like the logo for orange mate, like the one in the in the link,

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/main/
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16 2009, 19:08

the logo on the top left area dude? can do that no probs with a brush or two wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 51732 same colours?
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16 2009, 21:05

Yep thats the one, either just the word orange or the whole lot i'm not sure yet, what colours you got, was thinking orange and green/white?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 13:13

the hole lot with the outline looks cool dude, i have orange, light grey white or ivory (cream)

also

pink, light blue, black, yellow, gold, silver, brown, fire red, cherry red, erm and thats about it off the top of my head. can get laods of different colour though mate. wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 13:31

Sweet, when the frames done i'll have to pop it over and you can work your magic wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 128807
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 17:08

yeh man, looking foward to it wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 680462
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20 2009, 17:12

O2A gear box mounts are underway over the next week or so, hoping to make some that actualy could be put on a show car and look good, and some that will not look out of place in a normal bay.
the plan is to make mild steels ones and powder coat black, and stailess ones in either a polished or almost burshed finish. speek up if anyone is intersted as we will be making them in batches wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20 2009, 18:31

I'll be interested in 1 thats non powdered mate. Depends on price though
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20 2009, 18:35

looking forward to seeing these dude wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 680462
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21 2009, 17:52

will be making the first set in the next week or so, then going to make them in 5 or 10s i think. 1st ones will only be in mild steel to see what we end up with. will keep you all updated. more products coming soon such as top mount covers for mk1s and going to be making mk2 ones too at some point. will be high grade ali, polished or anodized black for a more oem look, also will be two different ones, one for adjustable and some for non adjustable daming coilies wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
brynt

brynt

Male Number of posts : 211
Drives : lupo gti
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24 2009, 15:14

what would it cost to have a set of wheels sand blasted ??
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24 2009, 17:43

what size wheels u got mate?
Back to top Go down
brynt

brynt

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 09:21

the 15 inch bbs's 1 piece
Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 09:49

brynt wrote:

i'd like to know too please! (standard 14" scalas)
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 16:45

whatalotafun wrote:
brynt wrote:

i'd like to know too please! (standard 14" scalas)

whats your plans for them after mate just to paint them? as its tricky to polish stuff after sandblasting as its quite abbrasive.
Back to top Go down
brynt

brynt

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 17:42

i was lookin just to have them painted or maybe powder coated the same as my bonnet in lime green
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 18:51

brynt wrote:
i was lookin just to have them painted or maybe powder coated the same as my bonnet in lime green

yeh mate ile get you a price then dude. give me coupel days as i have ano phone atm lol

also some progress on another customers wheels, split them and done 5 mins on a dish just to show how they will come up, will come up a bit more shiney that this too.........
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 DSC_0071
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 DSC_0078
Back to top Go down
brynt

brynt

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 19:52

cheers fella
Back to top Go down
aztec

aztec

Male Number of posts : 96
Drives : mk5 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 20:11

oooh shiney Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.street-legal.biz
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 19:17

whatalotffun-brynt, looking at 20-25 a wheel guys.

few more of stephs wheels, just done the edges of her dust caps pink.
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 DSC_0106
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 DSC_0107
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 07:33

Hey jo i would like you to bling up my th lines when you have time they have a little piting and surface corrosion but not to bad i will split them for you wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 17:46

mk1g60phill wrote:
Hey jo i would like you to bling up my th lines when you have time they have a little piting and surface corrosion but not to bad i will split them for you wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 51732

yes man no problemo, what about those charger brackets and stuff too? gonna be at the meet tonight? send me some pics of the th lines and ile give you a rough price mate, no probs making em mint tho chap
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 16:22

the th lines are not to bad really just want some slight pitting removed and a good shine on em. Do you have any old wheels i could sit the car on while i take them of and split them for you m8 wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 16:37

mk1g60phill wrote:
the th lines are not to bad really just want some slight pitting removed and a good shine on em. Do you have any old wheels i could sit the car on while i take them of and split them for you m8 wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 Icon_question

if the pitting it bad they may need some sanding first man, otherwise it will just drag like a mo fo and look really bad. but we can sort em dude, got a wait atm as got bout 5 sets nearly on the go lol but yeh i can sort yah some steelies out mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next